Virtual Tour

The German Embassy School Addis Ababa (in short DBSAA), is located in Aware - a northeastern part of the Ethiopian capital. The former German president Roman Herzog turned the first sod for the new school building on January 26, 1996. The German School was first opened in 1955 by the former emperor Haile Selassie as a international meeting school at Amist Kilo. At its peak, the school had up to 800 students, but was occupied during the DERG-time, which led to the school moving to the embassy compound. The communist regime didn't allow Ethiopian nationals to visit the German School. After the political climate changed, the school moved to the present location and has turned into a small but excellent institution for teaching and learning. The center of the compound is a large green are with bungalow-style teaching rooms built around it. The school also offers large sports facilities with a German-standard gymnasium, a large football field and track & field facilities.

On this page, you can virtually stroll around and get an impression of the compound, the buildings and the facilities. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

News

Weihnachtsbasar
Verpassen sie nicht unseren traditionellen Weihnachtsbasar am 1. Dezember
Von 10.00 -17.00 Uhr, 11.00 Uhr offizielle Eröffnung


German Charity Christmas Bazaar
Don't miss our traditional Christmas bazaar on December 1st.
From 10.00 -17.00 o'clock, 11.00 o'clock official opening

Kalender

December 2019
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31 1 2 3 4
All Right Reserved. German Embassy School © 2014 Website Design Yesakor Technology.